.....

Saturday, April 2, 2011

The first post!

I started this blog shortly after Knox was born to document our new life with our first child...Knox is now 1 year old. As you can see I didn't get far in the process of making posts. Oh, is that how you blog? LOL. Better late than never, right!?

Ryan helped me pick out a name for the blog, it was a mutual decision. Now I wonder if "Everyday grass stains" is going to come across a little negative. However you feel about it, we want to share the everyday life we experience as a married couple and parents of our little man, Knox. Thank you for reading!

P.S. I don't consider myself a great writer, but bear with me, I am going to try attempt to be amazing! (insert happy face here)

5 comments:

  1. Yay! We'll love reading your updates....and I love the name!! I haven't blogged in quite a while but maybe I can follow your example!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that I inspired you to start a blog! :) Can't wait to read it and get to know you guys better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SOOOOOO excited that you started a blog! I
    too love the name and don't find it negative at all :) Hope you guys are doing well and can't wait to get caught up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't get enough of your sweet little boy...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that last comment was from Ryan's mom logged into my account, haha.

    ReplyDelete